Keep the learning going by attending one of PyConline AU's sponsor workshops.
Workshops are run by sponsors, and will teach you more about their products and Python. Registration is free and opt-in.
Virtual Hands-on Python Lab, hosted by Snowflake
September 9 2020, 12:30 ACST
Join Snowflake online for a free, instructor-led hands-on lab to get your cloud-built data platform up and running to generate data-driven insights with Python. Follow along in your own Snowflake free-trial account and have your questions answered by a product expert in real time.
You'll learn how to:
- Navigate the Snowflake UI
- Create a database and compute resources
- Load data into Snowflake from Semi-Structured and Structured data sources
- Run queries on the loaded data from Python
- Use Python to analyse and train models on data loaded in Snowflake
- Connect Snowflake to your trained model to make predictions on your data
PyConline AU does not share conference attendee details directly with sponsors. Sponsors may choose to collect details on attendees that attend their workshops. Please refer to each workshop for more details.